BUFF NAILS

Thursday 3 April 2014


As much as I adore routing through my endless choices of colours for my nails, sometimes, something simple and dainty is what I want to go for and I have finally found the perfect sheer, almost french pale pink.

The polish in question is Ciaté Amazing Gracie, and although it takes a good 3-4 coats to reach the preferred effect for me, one or two light coats also doesn't look bad either. Sometimes I think it is nice to still show a bit of your nails through the polish with ones like these. It is quite pale for polishes like this, but the I kind of like the stark milky pink look, and for Spring I think it'll look gorgeous too.

The simple 'undone but well done' approach seems to be growing on me and I think I'll be getting through the two mini bottles I have of this pretty quickly at this rate...

8 comments :

  1. I agree buff nails are amazing. Breath of fresh air just like spring

    
Emma| With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Emma! So simple yet so pretty!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. I love wearing soft simple nudes on my nails. This Ciate one is a gorgeous shade.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Vicki! I really like this one, and it's probably one of my favourites of its kind in my collection!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love nude nails at the moment, so nice xxxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessica! I am loving it too!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing Barry M lychee or Essie ballet slippers for buff nails :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade, it such a nice nude!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |