STILA SMUDGESTICKS REVISITED

Wednesday 23 April 2014


It's been a while since I have done a full review of a product, and even longer since I have revisited a product and done another review. I forgot about the Stila Smudgestick Liners for a while, and after having a route around in my eye drawer a few weeks ago I rediscovered them and thought they deserved a feature.

The one I rekindled my love for first was the one you see on the far end of the swatches - Angelfish. Its a champagne, slightly lilac-grey toned colour and I love this all over the lid and sheered out along with a slick of liner and lashings of mascara.

Another one which I have been loving smudged along the upper and lower lashline is Oscar Fish, a warm deep brown with coppery shimmer through it which just seems to glow. I seriously love this one.

The final one that I have been enjoying is Moray, a golden olive colour. I actually went a little cray and did a large winged liner look with this one, and it was so easy and quick because this is so creamy, and it didn't budge once set. I had never, ever done coloured liner before this and it's definitely something I want to continue in the future.

I can tell that I will be getting a lot more use out of these in the upcoming weeks, and hopefully for the other two colours aswell (Tetra and Stargazer).

Have you rediscovered an old love recently?

4 comments :

  1. I treated myself to these last year & I love them, every colour is pretty & I actually wear them all. I think these are great quality and they just don't budge either which is perfect
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous colours. Ive not used any Stila yet, I really must do soon!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister got me a holiday pack of these, and I do like them- but it was right around the time they changed their animal testing policy D: I just wish they were still cruelty free!

    Blushing Biddies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of these! They're such pretty colours x
    ItsBubblyB

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |