MY PERFECT LIP COLOUR

Wednesday 12 March 2014


If there's one product in my collection that I was so excited about on the day of purchase, but never actually posted about it until now, make it MAC's Faux Lipstick. I think I put off posting this as it is one I have never heard bloggers talking about, and because I didn't choose one of the most coveted offering out there, I didn't believe anyone would want to see a post about it. But, I'm not one for following all the crowds and I have decided to give it some internet-loving.

Faux is a satin finish, so it is matte, but not drying. It seems a touch more matte than the other satin finish lipsticks I swatched in the store, but I have no problem with that. I was going to go for one of the more popular nudes that they sell, but they all looked to pale, whereas this is a 'my lips but better' shade if you will.

The colour is a plummy, pinky brown natural colour which personally, I think is one of the colours that suits me best. I was going to go for Impasssioned at first, but then decided against that as if I am going to splurge on a lipstick, I want to make it something I can wear every day, even for school.

This purchase, and writing this post has given me an urge for buying some more MAC Lipsticks. What are your favourites?

5 comments :

  1. This lipstick sounds lovely! I love MAC lipsticks I've only ever tried shiny MLBB shades I think it would be interesting as a matte!

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, a bit too dark for me personally but still a beautiful colour.

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this before but it looks gorgeous! :)
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lipstick sounds lovely! I'd love to see a swatch though maybe next time? :)

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this lipstick! I would love to see it swatched :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |