CURRENT BEAUTY CRAVINGS #1

Tuesday 4 March 2014


Since I have been on my rather lengthy spending ban (only a week and a half left now), I have been going crazy over all sorts of products, new releases, and even the things that have been around for a while, but I just cannot wait to get my beauty fix once my spending ban is over - watch out Boots. It's time to share what I have been lusting after recently...

There's a few things complexion wise that I have been craving recently, one of them being the Bourjois Happy Light Foundation. I recently rediscovered my Healthy Mix Serum and it makes me want to try this one even more. Another is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, one which Megan keeps egging me on to buy, and I think at some point I will have to give in and purchase it. This No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush jumped out to me on the Boots website, as it just seemed like a really quick product to swipe on your cheeks for a bit of colour.
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer is the priduct that everyone keeps talking about at the moment, and it just looks so glowy even through the stock pictures that I want to reach out and touch it. Another glow-getter is the ever so hyped Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - I just feel like I want something a little more from my powder and this looks like it would give that. Finally on the complexion front is the Bourjois Bronzing Primer, and I don't know what it is, but something really intrigues me about this one.

Onto eyes, and I only have a few current cravings in that category. The first is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, another product everyone is raving about at the moment. I have Lily Pebbles to blame for this one, as she is constantly hyping the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in Rich Russet, and it just looks like such a no fuss eye look. Lastly, the Maybelline Brow Drama has been on my wishlist for some time now, and for someone who has never tried a tinted brow gel/mascara, I am even more intrigued.

For lips, I'm sure you all saw the Revlon Matte Balms coming into this wishlist. In particular I am really interested in Audacious and Elusive, as I am getting into brighter colours. The Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm is one of those products that I have been wanting to try for ages, but never got round to doing so. Maybe one of the boldest lip products I have ever wanted to try is the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in the colour Kooky in particular which is a purple. Yep, you read that right. I don't know why I want this, or when I would wear it but I always go into Superdrug hoping it's there.

Lets hope some of these cravings go away before my spending ban is over, otherwise we could be in for a rather large spend up...

8 comments :

  1. Great choices here! I'm so lusting after the No7 cream blush too, I definitely need to get myself 1 (or 3) of those. The Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter is just beautiful, it's my absolute favourite, hope you get chance to try it soon x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab selection, I recently treated myself to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting poweder and I asolutely love it, it really adds a lovely subtle glow to my dull winter complexion, I'll be reviewing in the next couple of days on my blog :)

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to try the cleansing water after hearing so many good things!! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hourglass powders are on my wishlist too. They look so pretty & get great reviews. I need to win the lottery.
    I like the Garnier Micellar Water & if you have a Savers near you, they have it for £2.99. Bargain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I have the Matte Balm in Audacious - Elusive is next on my wishlist, along with Sultry. I also am dying to try the Rich Russet Scandaleyes, as I have been loving the Golden Bronze one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the choices! I have the concealer and it's alright but I think the collection one is much better. I'm currently trying to track down some coral lipstick that suits me, number one wish list item for me! Xo

    www.tartanbones.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bourjois Bronzing primer is amazing.... totally worth buying once your spending ban is over xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I love your blog :) I'm now following you. Mind following back?
    - Zoe (from the twitter chat a while ago)
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |