BRIGHT BLUSHES FOR SPRING

Monday 24 March 2014

Another Spring-based post today, as will be the majority of my upcoming posts over the next few weeks, but today I am focusing on the cheeks, and in particular - blush. When Spring comes along, I like to crack out the brighter shades and add some colour to my makeup.

One that I'm sure you all hate me for banging on about on almost a weekly basis is the Topshop Cream Blush Duo in Up In The Air - a duo of a bright orange and pink with a cream to powder finish. Another heavily mentioned one is the Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush in Coral Reef, a red coral which blends out to something a little more muted, with the same powder finish.

For a budget offering, the MUA Cream Blush in Bittersweet comes in at £2 a pop, and has a nice range of neutrals and brights. I particularly love this one as it is so bright in the pan and it really translates that candy pink colour onto the cheeks. Another MUA product is the Powder Blush in Shade 1 (which I'm not sure is still available), is a muted, powder version of the pink in the Topshop Duo. 

Last but not least, not only does the H&M Spring Flowers blush get points for the stunning pink-coral colour, it also gets the award for the prettiest packaging of the bunch. It's mostly matte, but that centre pale pink adds a hint of shimmer, but often I just avoid that if I want a matte cheek.

Blushes are quickly becoming my weakness, so we will have to wait and see which will be my purchased next...

13 comments :

  1. I have that Topshop duo and i love it!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous colour there! I love it :D!

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of the colours, bright blushes are my favourite things during spring/summer xxx

    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so beautiful!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Topshop duo looks gorgeous! I love the Revlon Photoready blushes - I've recently purchased Pinched xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have a blush obsession like me, so pretty! x

    http://headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these all look lovely! blushes are make weakness too, they're so pink and prettyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the H&M Blush it's so beautiful :) i'll definitely be bringing that out over spring!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always forget that H&M sell makeup. This blush looks very pretty, I will be having a look next time I'm in
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOH which is the flowery one?! I Need it!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the H&M Spring Flowers one! I got it a while ago, so not sure if they still sell it but let me know if you get your hands on it!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  11. I actually love Topshop make up, but I am always lured in with pretty imprints...like the floral one! I am such a sucker for packaging it's awful xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring Flowers is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |