CUTICURA PASSION FLOWER AND MANGO HAND GEL

Saturday 19 October 2013

If you are a beauty-junkie like myself, you want your hands to be clean the most of times, either if you are about to put on makeup with your hands, or if you have been sticking your pointers in the Boots testers, or maybe you have just jumped off the tube. The world is a grubby place, and your best bet is a hand gel for on the go. 


First things first, the bottle is huge! I really liked the Soap and Glory one, but I can't bear to pay £2.50 for 50ml or product! This one costs £1.55 for 100ml, and is often on offer, so even better!

As for the smell, is is divine. Even better is that it actually lasts for a good amount of time on the hands. It is so fruity, and has a slight perfume scent masked underneath, and it is just a clean, fresh scent which I would probably happily buy as a fragrance. 
It sinks in within a matter of seconds, and doesn't feel drying at all on the skin. Super quick for on the go, and this spends most of its life in my bag, for any situations. I have been passing it round the family after a snack, or if someone sneezes, this jumps out. 

I think this will be getting a repurchase until something better pops up, but that doesn't look like it will anytime soon. Saying that, if I go to America, Bath&Body Works will be getting a stop to pick up some mini sanitizers. 



 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. I keep meaning to pick up some nice smelling hand sanitiser, the ones I have are all horrible chemical smelling ones! I'll definitely have to keep my eyes open for this one, I bet it smells yummy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fab! I do love a good hand sanitiser, such a handbag essential! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Leander tx dumpsters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. dumpster rental Lakeway tx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |