TOO FACED POOLSIDE PRIMPING SET

Friday 18 October 2013

Too Faced... Have we met before? I have never owned any products from the brand, and when I was generally strolling through TkMaxx looking for some bargains, I found this set. Dubbed as the Poolside Primping Set this includes 5 products all suitable for the poolside, 4 of which are full size, and one other sample size. I got this for £9.99 - for those products? Most definitely Yes - what a bargain.


First we have the Glamour Gloss in Peek-a-Boo. I am never normally into lipgloss, I always find them to be a bit redundant in my collection, but this one is really lovely. It's a nude with a hint of plum to it, and some gold shimmer shot through it as well. The rose gold esc. packaging scores some brownie points from me too. It's a little sticky, but I can deal with it.

Along with that there is the Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Perfect Nude which is basically everything it says on the packet. It is extremely matte - almost a bit clay like, and lasts for ages, and is a 'your lips but better' shade. Even better, it looks lovely with the lipgloss on top.

Then, the Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder, a glowing duo of bronze, which I like to place on the upper part of the hollows, and the temples, to give me some more colour. This will definitely be used once Megan gets back from her holiday, so I'm not so jealous of her own tan...

The LashGasm Mascara, now, cringe worthy product names aside, this is a really great product. It adds length, volume, and definition to the lashes. The one thing which bugs me, and I can't be sure about this, but I don't think it is waterproof... Now, I don't want to sound like a sarcastic moaner, but if I was by the poolside, a waterproof offering would be my first choice. Perhaps the sexual but not very sexual name has put me off flashing this around the place...

Last, is the cutest mini of the Primed and Poreless Bronze Tint Skin Smoothing Face Primer. Is that a mouthful, or what? So basically, this is a tinted primer, and I am no expert, but I can guess that this is silicone based from it's texture. I don't know about this one... it has an orange tint to it, but it definitely smoothens the skin. If you have tried this... I'll let you be the judge.

Maybe if I slap on the products from this set, it will prolong the summer feeling, whilst the rain trickles down my window....Britain 'aye?


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. What a bargain this find was! I love the look of the lipgloss and the bronzer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always trying to get something like that on TKMaxx but never find it.... :( Great post

    My Perfect Red
    www.myperfectred.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |