AUTUMNAL OUTFIT: A BURGUNDY TEA DRESS

Tuesday 8 October 2013

It is getting a little bit colder, and I have been doing some Autumn hauling, and as I have been really getting into fashion again, it was time to put together a little outfit to show you. Now, for once, the entire outfit isn't Primark, and I have been branching out of the budget clothing security bubble - but with saying that, I must admit, 90% of my wardrobe is Primark...


It seems I went to town with the photos, so... apologies. The dress is my favourite of the outfit, a really stunning printed 'tea dress' esc. number, and it was a steal at £8.00 from Primark - I love it. There are so many designs of the same style and I will definitely be going back for more of them.
The other Primark item, is the ankle boots. They are edgy, but not too cray cray. I love the capped heel effect, with the matching gold buckles. These look lovely with dresses/skirts, and with trousers and jeans too - these will be my Autumn/Winter staple shoes. They were £18 if you were wondering.
Then, we have this edgy topshop chain linked ring, with a gold, and siver, and a coppery rose gold chunky rings, all connected with a small silver chain. I found these to be quite small, so I wear them on my pinky upwards, and this unusual accessory was £2.50 in a sale.
The necklace is from Dorothy Perkins, and as the front has black and white triangles, I have simply turned it back to front to reveal tiny dainty triangles - this is a staple piece of jewellery for me, as it is so versatile.
Last but not least, my (slightly fading) rose gold watch is from the brand Jules&James, and I found this in TkMaxx for £16.99, so I can't really complain about it turning slightly silver on such a budget price tag.
I hope to publish some more outfit posts as we make our way through winter, and I am really loving fashion at the moment, so look forward to some monochrome outfits and such things, I may even do a few more outfits/ways to wear with this dress, keep your eyes peeled...


 

Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments :

  1. I've nominated you for an award http://ejebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great post! I love the way in which you've styled your photos and the outfit as a whole looks really well put together. The clear photos are wonderful as well! I can't believe I've only just stumbled across your blog, you've gained a new loyal follower!

    restless-beauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Hazzie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful, I want it!
    90% of my wardrobe is Primark too, I love it in there! Great outfit
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, the dress is so pretty. x

    A Scholar Life


    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is fab! love it, your accesories are amazing loving that ring! I have the blue red paisley dress from primark but I may have to go and pick this one up too looks so nice!
    Genna xxx

    http://www.stylingnovice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice effortless look. I love the ankle boots.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (175), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a lovely dress, I will definitely have to have a look for it next time I'm in Primark! Plus it's a perfect cut and shade for Autumn.

    Millie x
    Hidden Beauty♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look here. The ankle boots and accessories add a nice edge to what could have been a normal girly outfit. I must just say how pretty you are aswel and I love your hair♥

    Lucy xox

    http://justyouraverageteenblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much! This is such a lovely comment, it really made me smile :) x

      Lauren x

      Delete
  10. That dress is gorgeous!
    New follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the boots, they don't look like a primark pair!

    Lovely blog, now following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress looks beautiful on you :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit, that dress is gorgeous!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit hun!
    absolutely stunning jewellery!

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this dress is adorable, so is the whole outfit!?
    lovely blog, thanks for sending your link, following you on bloglovin' now

    - sarah xo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |