BEDSIDE TABLE BEAUTY

Sunday 20 October 2013

Most of us fellow beauty bloggers will have at least one beauty product located near us at all times, one of the main destinations for me (in second place after the handbag) is the bedside chest. 



Monochrome furniture - what a surprise. This little chest is the Argos Sywell 2 Drawer Bedside Chest in White Gloss and Black and I have the wardrobe, desk, and drawers to match, which is lovely. Alongside that, I have the purple lamp from The Range, and the matching purple wall in the back, which I loved when I got it decorated, but since then I realised that you could create a white, girly, floral, Cath Kidston esc. room...

In this little pot from Ikea (the mothership of furniture and storage - especially for beauty purposes), I hold all of my bedtime beauty essentials. 

Of course, we have the deep sleep must-haves, one of which being the This Works Sleep Balm, which has cracked and the lid doesn't attach anymore, but I should hope to get another when this runs out anyway. Also, I have the Le Mas des Collines Pillow Spray, which unfortunately leaked when I traveled on holiday, so I am on the hunt for a replacement. 

We then have the OPI Avojuice Vanilla Snowflake Hand & Body Lotion, for a pre-sleep moisture boost, so my hands are plumped and nourished in the morning. Alongside this, we have the classic Vaseline, but I don't use this often. I also have the Nivea Soft Rosé Lipbalm which smells like Play-Doh but is always a downside I guess, but it definitely is thick and nourishing. 


Throw in some throat sweets, a mini nail file and buffer, some tweezers and some decorative stones at the bottom of the pot, place an Eiffel Tower decoration and a purple heart shaped rock on top, and your bedisde beauty display is complete. 


  

  Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments :

  1. I never manage to keep my bedside table clean! I always end up with everything everywhere.

    I've recently changed blogs, it'd mean a lot to me if you checked out my blog.
    Alexandraindia ∞ Formally Beautybyalexia ∞ http://iridescentindia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, normally I am the same, but I am trying to keep it tidier!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. The pink pot and heart are so cute!!

    Nice blog, I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they finish off the area, instead of just a plastic tub or something haha!

      Thanks for following!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute post! I might do something similar as I also have some essentials sat by my bed! Lovely blog, gave you a follow on bloglovin. Looking forward to reading more posts from you :)

    Jessy!
    www.beautybyjessy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see what your looked like if you were to do a post! Thanks for following too, and I have some content in the next few weeks I think you might like, if you like this post! :)

      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. I have my whole dressing table next to my bed so all my beauty products are just an arm stretch away. You have your bedside table set up so sweetly it's lovely. I can never keep mine as tidy as this haha. Lovely post.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice idea too! Haha, it takes some determination not to dump everything on it aha!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. Love this post! I just have tissues, lipbalm and moisturiser on mine :) x

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!, Very simplistic, but effective!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  6. What a cute little set up :) I wish I had space for a bedside able, nowhere to put my tea!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, everyone needs a space for a cuppa!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  7. Great post. A lovely bedtime version of 'whats in my handbag'. I have some Anatomicals Throb Head in my bedside drawer as well as Tigerbalm. I nearly always have some sort of hand lotion on/near me in the colder months as my hands always get dry.

    Helen
    teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, they sound really interesting, I'll look them up! And yep, we all need some moisture!

      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |