LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR DUO

Saturday 26 October 2013


Being someone with considerably 'bad' skin, (it is improving must I add, touch wood), I am always on the lookout for something to improve and help it, and the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo ended up in my basket on Escentual.com...


This is a gel like texture, which soaks in very quickly, but still adds enough moisture which allows you to wear it as a moisturiser in the day, and under (or over) and moisturiser, serum or any chosen product at night. This is akin to any kind of serum anyway, but I wouldn't complain about wearing it stand-alone as a moisturiser. 


So, onto what it actually does. A lot of people use this the first time, notice quite a bit of difference, then nothing else. Others improve the more they use it, and I would say I have had both. I noticed difference after one use, but I feel like it still does a little something, something to my skin, and I now can't imagine not having this, and using it at least every other day. I think it is purely paranoia that if I don't repurchase and use this all the time, my skin will get worse again. 


I definitely think this has reduced the amount of blemishes I have, and faded a few scars here and there, through unclogging pores, and making my skin a lot more 'pure'?, and I repurchase will be on the way as soon as I get remotely close to the end... *cough* probably soon...



 

Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments :

  1. I love this too and it really lasts a long time. I keep thinking I've run out but give it a really good shake and can use it for another few days. I've been repeating this cycle for the last two weeks and it's still going strog haha.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Idea! I think I will do the same when I worry mine will run out!x

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Love this stuff! I had really awful skin for quite a while but I purchased this along with a few other bits (I SWEAR by Una Brennans serum from the Neroli range...check it out if you get a chance..) and it's really helped my skin clear up! Good luck with your clear skin quest :) xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep telling myself I'll get this because the reviews are amazing but I keep forgetting to pick it up!
    www.elisedopson.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |