VICTORIA'S SECRET SHEER LOVE FRAGRANCE

Wednesday 30 October 2013



Victoria's Secret isn't all that accessible here in the UK, with a few stores scattered around the country, and if you are miles away from one like me, airports are your best bet. Seeing as I am not going to the airport until a years time, I didn't buy this myself, my lovely friend Megan got me the Sheer Love Eau De Toilette when she went on holiday.


Starting packaging, I may have fell in love when I saw this. In a simplistic, cylindrical bottle, with a gold lid, and the name and brand added in gold, alongside a cute bow, and the slight tint of pink in the liquid as well, Victoria's Secret may have ticked all the boxes for me. 


We all know I suck at describing scents, but I'll give it a whirl. Akin to the packaging, it is quite a girly scent. It is floral, fresh, and slightly fruity, with a little musk to even it out, and I would be perfectly happy wearing this all year round - it is quite a versatile scent I think. Great description from Lauren. It is pretty long lasting too, a good few hours before the scent either drifts away or I get used to it. 


I am suddenly into frangrance, and clothes, and I haven't been going over the top with makeup at the moment, but it'll probably be a phase, so enjoy it while it lasts...


 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. There definitely should be more VS stores around the UK!! I haven't got anything from them yet but I'm desperate! This perfume sounds lovely!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VS scents are my favourite! So glad they are finally opening a store near me next year!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was just talking about the VS scents the other day! My dish soap smells like Lovespell and now I can't stop thinking about it! It was my favourite in highschool...definitely going to pick some up on my next trip to the mall!

    xx -b.

    lifesetsail.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |