SIMPLE BASICS, STATEMENT SHIRT

Sunday 20 July 2014

 OVERSIZED SHIRT: PRIMARK £12
SHORTS: H&M £5 (SALE)
VEST TOP: PRIMARK £2
SHOES: NEW LOOK £19.99
WATCH: JULES AND JAMES
SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK £1

I have wanted a kimono for a long time now but since I have been seeing a lot of people wearing them around now I thought I would leave it for a while until I saw a really high fashion looking one. That was until I spotted this oversized shirt in Primark that I thought paired with jeans and a black crop top or as pictured above. I rolled the sleeves up to make it look less like a shirt and more like a layering item.

I genuinely love this shirt and looks like it is worth so much more than I payed and I think styled right you would never guess that it was a Primark purchase. This could be love... and a new wardrobe essential.

4 comments :

  1. I love this outfit so much! You look great!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The pattern / shape kind of reminds me of a kimono!
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your shoes in white and I'm desperate to get them in black!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    Enter my giveaway here!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |