ORIGINS CLEAN ENERGY CLEANSING OIL

Monday 14 July 2014


I do enjoy a good oil cleanser, there's always something about the whole process of cleansing with them that I really love, and my skin seems to be thankful whenever I use them as well. I've had this for well over a month now and I thought it'd be a good time to write a review now I've gathered my thoughts about it.

The scent isn't brilliant, but nothing I absolutely hate, just quite a natural scent. I use this as my second cleanse after a micellar water/eye makeup remover to remove the majority of makeup, and massaging this onto dry skin seems to be the way to get the best results.

I often find that using cleansing oils helps fade scarring, not this one so much but I have seen a slight difference. This doesn't leave a greasy residue nor does it strip the skin - it genuinely leaves the perfect nourished balance to the skin, which is why I love it so much, and I would say that it could work for pretty much all skin types.

I got this in a CCO so didn't pay full price, but I am fairly tempted to do so when it runs out as I use it morning and night as a staple step of my skincare routine and can't imagine life without it (a bit dramatic perhaps), but I have been really enjoying its stay on my skincare shelf.

Do you have any recommendations for cleansing oils for when this runs out?

 

5 comments :

  1. I've heard this is a great product. I think I might try it out! It sounds like it's
    really good for the skin

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't used cleansing oils, but everybody seems to be loving them. I might try them too.
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, I like ones that aren't too greasy which is hard to come by xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the review, so excited to try it


    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been cleansing with coconut oil and loving it!
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |