HOLIDAY BEAUTY HAULING

Sunday 6 July 2014


First thing first (I'm the realest - I joke), you may be wondering why I haven't posted for almost a week, well, I was in Madrid soaking up the sun and hitting up the sights (as well as the shops), and now I am reporting back with a haul whilst trying to inspect whether I tanned or not.

Megan and I were on the hunt for a Sephora from day one and although I didn't get too much it was nice to experience a Sephora for the first time and pick a few bits. The first was the Sephora Honey Fiber Mask which I used the day I got it, and really want to try more sheet masks now. I also picked out a Soothing Facial Mist for the face as it was very hot which kind of made me buy it immediately, as well as buying the Waterproof Eye Maker Remover as the one I took with me on the trip was frankly awful. Last but not at all least from Sephora was Nails Inc Porchester Square, the cult classic, or 'hero shade' which cost me a tiny 6 euros - it would be stupid to leave it.

In Zara I got the Woman Cherry Perfume which smells so good, and for a 50ml bottle it only cost me 4.95 euro, and yet again it was a bargainous find. In a shop called Tiger which I think is in the UK too, I got some eyelash curlers and a spoolie for a euro a piece so I look forward to giving them a go. The rings aren't beauty but I got them from Bershka (as well as some other clothing... fashion haul?)

Finally, I spent the some left over money from the In Flight magazine, and chose the Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain/Just Bitten Kissable trio, containing Honey, Sweetheart and Rendezvous. I already had Honey but it was looking a little worse for wear and in need of a replacement, and I previously had my eye on one called Lovesick but Sweetheart is fairly similar and Rendezvous is just a nice summer addition to the lip collection and I don't really own many orange lip colours.

So, perhaps I need to refrain from spending for a while, as I do need to save for a trip to America later this year (hitting up the makeup shops once again), so perhaps a full spending ban is on the cards...

3 comments :

  1. Wow, this haul is great! Jealous!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the sephora face mist!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely products :)
    When I see those Balm Stains I wish that we still would be able to buy Revlon here in Finland... unfortunately it was taken away from the stores a few years ago :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |