THE H&M HAT

Sunday 29 June 2014


Hats don't suit me at all, as much as I wish they would, but as I have mentioned far too many times on here before (apologies), I am going to Madrid very soon and I needed something that'd stop my head overheating in the sun, and when in H&M this was the best one I could find that didn't make me look a tool, nor too tourist-like, positivity.

I've tried to find a link online, but I have had no luck on the H&M website. It cost be £7.99 though so it wasn't too bad at all. I'll describe it in the simplest way possible; it's black, it's straw, it's round, and the edges are rolled up. I don't know what the name of this style of hat is, I had it earlier but it's gone (and I call myself a blogger).

I didn't actually realise that there were 2 sizes of this, medium and large, until I saw a huge 'L' on the label I had just cut off, so it's a little big but with a bit of arrangement (or some bobby pins subtly through the straw), things are fine.

I look forward to wearing this hat in the heat, with some round sunglasses and beachy hair... it sounds like a plan.

4 comments :

  1. Hats don't suit me as well. This one is really beautiful.It look good on you. :) Hope you'll have nice time in Madrid!! xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hat, perfect for summer and would look lovely with a little summer dress or a top and shorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hat,looks great on you:)
    Following you now via GFC,hope you'll do the same:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hat's don't suit me, but this one looks lovely on you :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |