BUMBLE AND BUMBLE CLASSIC HAIRSPRAY

Thursday 12 June 2014


I'm not an avid hairspray user, but recently after bracing the beachy waves (and finding my thick mop of locks dropping out within a few hours) I decided a hairspray was on the list for me, and on a recent trip to a CCO where I stumbled across the Bumble and Bumble Classic Hairspray my wishes were granted.

Now, considering I don't know the ropes of hairspray use, I don't know how much I can explain the hold, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. First thing first, there is no crisp with this. I always get flashbacks of my primary school discos where I went a bit heavy with the extra firm hold hairspray, but this looks like your hair did before you spritzed it on. I did use this when I opted for a hair-up look earlier in the week, and it did keep my flyaway-prone hair at bay, although not everything was kept in order.

As for the smell, things get a bit fusty. Me and Megan described it as if you went to smell the corner of a pub with some cold food that's waiting to be collected (brilliant), but I don't think it is that unbearable. I don't tend to smell it when it's on the hair either, so the smell must fade with time (unless I can't smell it but everyone around me that catches a whiff of my hair can; awkward).

But, I think for the price you pay, although I am loving the Bumble and Bumble product sitting proudly in my drawer, there are probably offerings equally as good in the drugstore, but if you see this at a discounted price like I did, definitely give it a whirl.

2 comments :

  1. I like the sound of this and the packaging is really nice too!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a hairspray girl my favorite is definitely the Syoss Max Hold one, the smell is not horrendous and it holds my hair all day! If you see it give it a go, is not pricey and it's a really good one! This one seems to be really good as well xx

    Mary, http://marybloomy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |