A GO-TO CASUAL SHOE

Saturday 14 June 2014

CLASSIC VANS £45

For this weekend's fashion post, I thought I would give my Vans a mention. I got these a while back and have gotten so much use out of them that I want to buy so many more pairs. I recently got some Primark dupes in black which has tempted me, but I think I should put a cap on the spending for now.

When I first got these, I wore them to school on a 'mufti' day, and ended up tripping up the stairs because I was so unaware of the thick sole at the front and back, but I learnt my lesson pretty quickly as I laughed it off. I do quite like the colour of these, I sometimes wish I could wear them with tights but the blue/black contrast doesn't quite work but other than that these go with 90% of my wardrobe.

I particularly like these with frilly trainer socks and shorts, which has been my go-to combo recently as the sun has been peeking out. I also went for a run in these the other day which I know they aren't designed for but they served me well.

Who knew I would opt for such a casual shoe offering? This could be the start of something new...

5 comments :

  1. Ooh I'm a sucker for Vans and Converse, they're definitely my go to shoe choice when it comes to going to uni. So comfortable x

    Tania
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to trip in my Vans all the time too!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore vans. They are so comfortable. And you can wear them on almost every combination. ;)

    Antonia || FashionFairy♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in my Vans and Converse!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't go wrong in a pair of Vans!
    Thank you for the link, love your blog!

    Allie | Rush & Teal

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |