PRE HOLIDAY HAULING

Friday 27 June 2014


My trip to Madrid is getting crazy close, and Megan and I are beginning to get into the holiday spirit, and to do so I have been doing a spot of hauling, and of course a stop at the minis section...

Being in land, the temperatures are going to be pretty hot *touch wood* and my skin needs some serious protection. I ordered the La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Ultra Light SPF50+ from Feel Unique and I gave it a trail run the other weekend, and I really like it so far. It's light, almost like moisturiser texture and isn't greasy on the skin at all. My only complaint is the small bottle, as this normally costs £16 for 50ml, but I got it for £11 on offer.

I also got some scrunchies from Primark for £1.50 in a pack of a plain pink and a floral. I thought these would spice up a simple wavy ponytail in summer. I also found the NSpa Jasmine and White Must Body Fragrance in ASDA and although it smells good, I often think its a touch too musky for the summer so perhaps I need something a little more fruity for my getaway.

As for minis, there was some kind of 3 for £4 offer I believe, so of course I had to get a Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo as when the heat gets to my hair, it's going to get greasy. I also got the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner and these smell pretty good too. Last but not least, is the Original Source Lemon Shower Gel, as if I need waking up in the mornings this'll be sure to do so with the szesty scent.

What have you been hauling for summer?

5 comments :

  1. Mini dry shampoo is the best for throwing in your bag for a little freshen up on the go! Love it! haha!

    I'm also doing a MAC giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested!

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the original source shower gels they smell so good! Have you tried the pink grapefruit one?

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ps. Those scrunchies are so fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the original source shower gels are too die for aren't they. i always used to take the mint version on holiday with me and now I'm instantly transported back to holiday times when i smell it! not sure if you are still looking for a body spray but it boot's they do a 'Natural Collection' brand which sell a vanilla body spray, it's so cheap under the £3 mark and it smells lush!! xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pre holiday product buying - its so much fun. Batiste is just a must & I love the mini can you have, how cute!
    The La Roche Posay Anthelios Range is my HG Facial SPF & I wear it everyday. Can't wait to see what makeup you're taking with you
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Nspa musk sounds lovely! Defiantly going to nip to Asda soon to track that down.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |