A £3.50 MANICURE

Monday 9 June 2014


I'm not a regular false nail wearer, but after seeing a few people wearing the Primark P.S Love 'Fashion Nails' I thought I would give them a go. I am very anti-glue so instead of putting myself through that, I picked up some of the Elegant Touch Super Adhesive Tabs, and I am so impressed and I think this may be my favourite ever false nails mani.

The first huge plus is that the whole lot cost me £3.49, with the tabs being £2.49 and a pound was spent on the nails. I went for these tribal/Aztec print ones as I thought they were a design I would stggle doing on my natural nails rather than a block colour which I could recreate easily.

As for lasting power, the tabs are incredible. I got two wears out of the pack, and on my most recent wear, I applied them on a Wednesday night and I peeled them off on Sunday (which was quite hard to do), and I am certain that they would last another day or two, I just wanted a change.

Although you have to do the whole peel off, stick on nail, peel layer off, stick on false nail, press on process, it really is worth it as I am so impressed by the finish and how they looked on the nails (I did cut them down a bit because I had exams etc. and I didn't want to be restricted from doing everything haha), and is so much more affordable than Impress nails that don't last anywhere near as long on me as these.

Will you be trying this manicure combo?

6 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to try some of the Primark nails for a while now, those Aztec nails look great!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. did they damage your nails at all? did they lift off or get caught on anything? because they sound really impressive!

    Catherine x

    beauty is in the eye of the beholder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nails look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even realise you could get nail tabs! I don't use false nails though so I'm not very clued up on this haha.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the pattern! It would even be cool to use one patterned nail and the rest just plain painted.

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nails, so nice for Primark! I will definitely go purchase me some nail tabs :)

    Reta :) ♥ x
    www.retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |