DRESSING UP THE MOM SHORTS

Sunday 1 June 2014

MOM SHORTS: NEW LOOK
BELT: PRIMARK
LEATHER JACKET: SELECT
JUMPER T-SHIRT: H&M 
SHOES: NEW LOOK 
NECKLACE: FOREVER 21
SUNGLASSES: FOREVER 21

In the same way as my best friend Megan, I think after adding a pair of 'Mom' shorts to my wardrobe (at a pretty good price of £19.99), I will be doing a few of my weekend outfit posts dedicated to them, from dressy, to casual, to summer day wear (and if any other suggestions, leave them below). 

I think the leather jacket, shoes and sunglasses really finish off the look, adding the monochome touches I have in every outfit I sport. Even though the sunglasses are very oversized they were such a bargain and I am determined to make them work. 

3 comments :

  1. The shorts look fab but I gotta say that jacket looks amazing on! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really got the hype of mom shorts, but they look really nice! I love the shoes aswell x
    pugsandflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those shorts , They are so nice :')
    Cait || http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |