BOBBI BROWN TINTED EYE BRIGHTENER

Friday 18 July 2014


I'm sure I have mentioned more than enough times but I have serious under eye woes, and whether I sleep for 1 hour or 12 hours they are always a bit dark and with puffy bags and I have tried my fair share of concealers, brighteners and more in an attempt to banish them and although I still haven't found the perfect product, this comes pretty close.

I have the shade Porcelain which is actually a bit light for me, but seems to enhance the brightening effect even further. It is quite a light consistency, making it ideal for under the eyes and I have never found this to crease of me at all so huge points there. It blends seamlessly and just seems to lighten up the under eye area with such ease.
I think when buying this you have to bear in mind that this is a 'tinted' product, it isn't designed to work like the heavy duty corrector, but certainly doesn't go unnoticed when you use it - it has become an essential part of my daily makeup routine. Not everything is covered but sometimes using something a little more correcting with this over the top is a nice idea, or just this alone when you are looking for a more fresh faced look.

I picked this up in a CCO for £13.75 which was an amazing price, but I probably wouldn't have an issue with repurchasing at the full price of £20. I do really like the Kiko Natural Concealer but this is a nice high end alternative and if you want to try something without buying the full on corrector if you under eyes aren't such a huge issue (or even if they are, like mine), I really recommend this.

If you have tried any holy grail status under eye products, let me know as I am always open for adding a few more to the makeup bag...

5 comments :

  1. I've never even heard of this before!
    Sounds good, will have to give it a go!

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great and snapped up for a nice price xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review, so excited to try it out


    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely have to check it out! The By Terry and the Rimmel Wake Me Up are my go-to's at the moment!
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have pretty bad under eye woes, and this product seems like a savior. I will definitely check it out. xx

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |