SLEEK BLUSH BY 3: LACE

Saturday 26 July 2014


Sleek blushes aren't stocked near me, but they are definitely some of my favourite blushes out there (my Face Form has huge circles gleaming silver in where I have hit pan for the reference), so when I saw the Blush By 3 in Lace for £5 in my local Tesco I nearly wept (with joy).

There are two matte shades, a bright vibrant orange called Chantilly, and a hot red-pink dubbed as Crochet. The formula of these two are nice, not too buttery nor too chalky but the right balance that allows them to really stain the cheeks and create a long lasting colour. The shimmer is called GUiPure or something(?!), but is a stunning colour. Think Sleek Rose Gold but lighter, and I really love the look of it swatched and kind of packed on - it reminds me of a sunset, what more could you want?

These could possibly be some of the brightest powder blushes I now own and I am really inspired to try more from the Sleek blush range now, let's hope Tesco get some more trios into the clearance so I can get a collection going! But, saying that I would definitely pay full price for these, as three blushes in one place for £9.99 is a brilliant deal, and what sounds like a travelling essential...


10 comments :

  1. WOW they're so pigmented. LOVE them!
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you found this for a fiver, I'm so jealous! I love sleek blushes

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trio is stunning!!
    I love the Crochet color..

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing and I really want to try one of these but sadly no Sleek products where I live. Love the pinks but the orange does look a little off for me but I think going out of the comfort zone would be great.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Trio & all three colours are perfect for Summer. I have a few Sleek cheek products & I use them all the time. Great quality
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cheap, I love sleek one of my fav brands for bronzing and contouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just picked up my first sleek blush ever a few weeks ago and I love it! so pretty
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted these blushes for so long, £5 is a bargain!!

    Jenems - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to pull this trio back out, I hardly ever use it :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |