THE UPLIFTING SHOWER DUO

Tuesday 10 September 2013

I don't know about you, but when I wake up in the morning, after hitting the snooze button numerous times, I feel ver groggy, and I just need waking up. I gravitate toward the fruity, citrus scents to really get me ready and prepared for the day.
I am aware that you can get cheap shower gels from just about anywhere, but I have found 2 that I really like, that are worth those extra pennies...or pounds.


First of all, we have the LUSH Happy Hippy Shower Gel which is the more expensive option when you want this in larger quantities, starting at £3.50 for 100g. Strongly scented of grapefruit, this will well and truly wake up your senses to kick-start the day - like a fruity breakfast in a bottle. Don't use too much, it lathers well and, well, less is more - a much loved, and sometimes a little annoying, phrase used by us bloggers.


Up next, we have the Body Shop Sweet Lemon Shower Gel - This one, is a little more affordable, at £4.00 for 250ml, the more for less policy. If you don't like lemon scents, don't get this. It is very much heavily scented with lemon, but sweetened that little bit, so there isn't any of this overpowering, headache causing stuff. Yet again another well-lathering one, which just makes you feel clean, literally for the whole day.



I used to be such a bath person, but at the moment I just don't have time - So I try to make a shower as luxurious as it can get, by using some nice scrubs and gels.


Lauren x


Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments :

  1. Such a great post. There's nothing more uplifting than a morning citrus blast, especially when you're just not feeling ready to take on the world. This is such a lovely blog!


    :)

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |