COLOR CLUB KALEIDOSCOPE COLLECTION

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Color Club is a band that has great nail polish offerings, but we don't often see them on our shelves here in the UK. In the past, I have managed to find myself a pack of 4 from the Take Wing collection from TKMaxx, and that is what I have done again, except this time, it is 2 polishes, from the Kaleidoscope Summer 2013 collection, for £3.00.



The colours stood out to me when I saw them in the shop, unlike anything I already have in my every growing collection of polishes.

First in the collection is Abyss, what I have on my nails as I type this post. It is such a nice colour, a sea foam-turquoise hybrid. It is a lovely glossy finish, and pretty opaque too, 2 coats did it for me. I must say though, this is the thicker one of the two, which I wasn't sure about, but if you get a little more than you need on your brush, and you wont get any stodgy looking brush strokes. Aside from that, I am liking this a lot.

Then, we have Bright Night, a bright cobalt, purpley blue, in a creme-jelly mix of formulation, which is my favourite of the two, and what I actually bought the mini set for. I have also worn this one, the day I got it I had put it on. I love this, and will be featuring in a future post about my picks for Autumn nails, because I can tell I will get a lot of wear out of it.

One thing I could complain about this that these chip quite easily, like after a days worth of wear or less, but I do have problems with chipping on most nail polishes I wear, so I can't say that it is down to the formula.
I really hope that Color Club polishes will be more readily available in the UK soon, as I really do like the colours they offer.

 

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments :

  1. Those colours look gorgeous hun. I can see them working well for this season :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Please check my blog and maybe become a member if you like it http://1mirrormirror.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both amazing colours! I think I prefer the blue, but both are stunning! Great pictures too!
    Kammi
    xx
    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY PICTURES and that blue one is gorgeous!

    Thanks for leaving me your link in tonights #bbloggers chat :)

    Mlhauken // Beauty, Lifestyle & a bit Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love color club nail polishes! I found a great purple by them a while back that I need to try and repurchase. I love both of these, gorgeous!

    Thanks for sending over your link, now following

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these colours look gorgeous, especially the blue! Bargain for £3 too :)

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful colours <3
    Love from Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colours are gorgeous! I love the teal-y green! :)

    Rosie xxx
    rosiealexandraa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours are awesome would make a lovely ombre effect..

    Click HERE to enter my fabulous blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it's impossible but I think I've just fallen in love with those colors :)

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both colours look great!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. they look gorgeous! i love the green one

    check out some of my posts, if you have the time
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually really like these colours! Perfect for Autumn too!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |