NIVEA 'DAILY ESSENTIALS' DOUBLE EFFECTS EYE MAKEUP REMOVER

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Being a waterproof mascara kind of a gal, I am always on the hunt for an eye makeup remover - a cheaper one that is. I can't afford Clarins, bareMinerals, or MAC, so I'll settle for drugstore for now.

Nivea have a consise collection of mascara removers, some better than others (I will opt for the 'one sweep' option when there is one), and I much prefer some with some sort of oil base in them, to really melt away the product, I try to avoid morning panda eyes as much as possible.
It costs about £3.59 if I remember rightly, and you get half of an oil solution, and half aqueous.
The best way for me to use this is to shake, pour onto a cotton pad, and then hold onto the eye for a few seconds, wipe away and the makeup is pretty much gone.
There is a little bit of an oily residue left over, but nothing I can't handle at all, if anything barely noticable - besides, you cleanse afterwards.
For a cheap drugstore one, I can't sing it's praises enough. One reason I love it? I am secretly fascinated, no matter how you move this around, the different solutions don't mix - I do know the science side of things, I just think it looks cool.
A short and sweet review, but overall, for the price you pay, if you want something drugstore based, and something that will get all that stuff off those lashes, this is the one to go for - and I have tried quite a few solutions which haven't worked in the same way. This is good, I recommend it.
You can even get this cheaper in places like Savers for £1.69, an even better deal, and it wasn't even going to break the bank in the first place!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Oooh ooh oooooohhhhhh I picked this up the other day because it was just do damn PRETTY. I'm definitely considering this for my next make up remover. Oooooh yay. Thanks for this!

    Love from Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a very lovely product :)
    I use makeup remover by Yves Rocher and I don´t think I will ever buy anything else... Yves Rocher is not a very expensive brand :)
    I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog sweetie :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nivea is a really good brand with an affordable price tag. I would definitely give it a try though I do not use waterproof mascara.


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |