Rimmel GlamEyes HD Quad in Heart of Gold

Thursday 27 June 2013

Hi guys!
I love neutrals, and I always tend to play it safe with my eye makeup. You won't really ever see me sporting a smokey eye, or anything blue, green or purple. Or anything coloured as a matter of fact. I'm all a bit 'ooh, UD Bootycall over the lid' 'ooh, dark taupe crease', and that's the way it goes a lot of the time. I should definitely experiment a lot more.
When I found this quad in a pound shop I jumped for joy. I had seen the one that look exactly like a Union Jack with the pink and blue, and had always hoped there would be a neutral one out there somewhere.

So in this quad, you are greeted with a dark pinkish nude shimmer, an extremely yellow-gold shimmer, a coppery golden shimmer, and a dark, almost red toned brown shimmer. They are all really lovely colours, and I think that this palette/quad could become a staple in my collection very easily.
I love Rimmel eyeshadows. They are buttery soft, and have a great colour pay-off. I feel as if they are very long lasting as well, because there's something about the texture that just seems to make them stick - even without primer sometimes.
These swatches are literally just me wiping the tip of my finger on the pan once, so this can be built up a LOT more for intense pigmentation.  
I have my eye on another one of these now, called Green Park. It consists of some really lovely muted greeny neutral colours, so I am hoping that that one may pop up in the pound shops too! To be honest, no matter what the colours were, if it was a pound, I would be happy to buy it! You never know what colours you might need if you want to do a tutorial or something! :)
Thanks for reading guys, don't forget to follow via Bloglovin' as you all know GFC is out on Monday and I would hope that you guys all still want to catch up with my blog!
My large advertiser this month is www.thebestmakeupproducts.com if you are interested in advertising on my blog, please visit the Advertisers and Sponsor pages on this blog.

1 comment :

  1. Oohh that's so me... I should probably experiment a lot more with my eye makeup, but I'm a neutrals kind of girl! Actually I'm looking for something like this quad as I think it's perfect to carry around in your purse, so thanks for the post 'cause I don't think it's gonna take me long to pick it up! :)

    Tania
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |