Lush Haul

Thursday 6 June 2013

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I was lucky enough to go to the Graduate Fashion week on Tuesday, and then for the past few days I have had a relax and basically just been searching up on Google some of the models I saw there, haha. If you would like to see a post, let me know in the comments!
So, I love Lush. When I went the other week, I had to stop myself from buying the entire store, and I sort of did ok. I came away with 3 things which I am very excited to use. 


The first thing I got was the Blackberry Bath Bomb. I am pretty sure I smelled this at Christmas and it reminded me of blackcurrant squash, (just like the comforter did) but now they both smell a lot more subtle, and this one is even almost a little sherbet-like. 


I also repurchased the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, which didn't have a flower on it. But I really love bubble baths, and this makes a lot of bubbles, even when you only use a quarter or so. It smells like sweets/candy and I love it. The white bits in the bubble bar are very moisturising and I guessed that they were bits of bath melt, to make it soft.


You can only deal with blemished skin for so long. I decided it was time to take some action on the skin I am not very happy with, and although I haven't noticed a massive difference yet, it's only been a week. I will say that it has worked as a preventative though. It really refreshes the skin and if you wanted you could use this throughout the day as a skin pick-me-up. 


Finally, my good side came out when I was asked at the till if I wanted to donate £1 to charity buy purchasing a sample size of this Hand and Body lotion. I definitely am not a fan of the scent, but it moisturises my hands well and I do like it lots for what it does.

So, that was my small Lush haul. I know I have done 2 haul posts in a row now, but you guys seem to like them and I also like to write them. I will have some reviews coming soon though!

Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow via GFC and Bloglovin'!
Bye! Lauren x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |