Bargainous Weekend Hauling

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Hi guys!
So at the weekend, I did the usual of going shopping. I only wanted one thing, but I ended up with more. I do want to start saving my money though, as I am after some storage drawers to keep all my makeup up in, and the ones I have my eye on are around £80 - I need some sort of spending ban. Now. By the way, I managed to get hold of my dads Canon DSLR to take these photos, let me know what you think!


So the first 2 things I got were socks. The first pair are these studded ones, which were reduced to £1, from£1.50. I know, I know, it's not a huge saving. But I had been wanting these for a while and now I have got them, with a reduced price, which just makes it all that bit better!


The second pair were the well loved lace socks that everyone is buying. I thought these would look really cute with some tan sort of booties or brogues and a skater or lace dress in the summer, and now I want the other colours!


 So, if you don't know me, you may not know that I am obsessed with Lily Melrose (aka - llymlrs), and the other day I was looking through her blog posts and came across a post about some new 2True Shades for S/S13. One of them being a Models Own Utopia dupe. I was excited. I went to get this, and then... I ended up with a super cool glittery one too. I have ordered some nail wheels online, so you shall be seeing a review on my blog shortly!




I popped into Dorothy Perkins after Megan had managed to get some incredible jewellery bargains in there. Being some sort of religious monochrome wearer/lover, I couldn't pass up the great offer of this dainty yet edgy set of a monochrome triangle necklace and some black triangle earrings, for just £3. It was too good to leave. 





Finally, this was what I originally went shopping for. I wanted this because my skin has been annoying me a LOT recently, and after trying and loving this before, I thought I should just buy it anyway. My mum had a £2 off Revlon voucher, so the unlikely drugstore price was forgotten, and this was in my bag. I got a well-loved No.7 voucher too, so that was  a slight bonus to the trip.


Have you been doing any hauling recently? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading, 
Lauren x 

P.S I am now selling advertising space on my blog for low prices, if this is something you are interested in, please click on the 'Advertisers' and 'Sponsor' page. Sometimes the Passionfruit widget doesn't work, so you may need to click on the broken page button or use a different browser. I hope to see you all on my sidebar soon, because after-all, blogging does cost money. 



8 comments :

  1. the pictures look lovely I need to pinch my brother's dslr as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes you should, I must say though, it takes some getting used to! And also, my dear little Fujifilm felt a little feeble afterwards! Whatever does the job will work for me though ahah!

      Thanks for commenting,
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think they are too!
      Thanks for commenting,
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Great post, you got some lovely bits.

    Would love it if you could check out my blog haysparkle.com

    Hayley xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul :)
    I love the socks, both the studded pair and the grey pair :)
    The nail polishes look so pretty and the necklace and earrings look lovely :)
    You have a really lovely blog btw :)
    Found my way to your blog through Makeup Demon who has done the Beauty Blogger Tag where I was tagged :)
    Im a new subscriber through GFC and Bloglovin :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are lovely too! Thanks very much, it's always nice to gain more lovely followers! :)
      I'm so happy my TAG is still going round as well! :)
      Thanks for following and commenting,
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |