New 2True Pastel and Glitter Nail Polish

Thursday 20 June 2013

Hi guys!
So as shown in my recent haul, I picked up some 2True nail polishes after seeing them on Etc Llymlrs, and I also said that when my nails wheels arrived, I would do a post/review. 
I have one of the new pastel shades to show you and one of the new glitter shades, and if I can, I will certainly be getting more! I had my eye on a really pretty pastel coral colour, which was amazing. 




Shade 4 of the Glitteratti Polish is really pretty. It is a combination of small round glitter, and medium hex glitter in a cobalt blue colour, and a purple-pink colour all in a clear base. You get a good amount of glitter in each brush load, but sometimes you can get lots of one colour, so you may need to fish out pieces from the other colour, but its not that bad. This is also a very smooth once dry for a chunky glitter polish like this one.

Shade 16 is the pastel purple. Supposedly a Models Own Utopia dupe, this is the polish I had my eye on. I love an affordable dupe. It is a very pale pastel purple, more grey toned than pink, creme polish. It is really pretty, and I will be wearing this lots in the summer. It would also look great with a tan. 


In these swatches, I used 2 coats of Shade 16 shown on the left, and 1 thick coat of shade 4. As you can see, you do get a generous amount of glitter in one thick coat, but it still dries quite quickly, unlike some glitter polishes, where even if you apply a very thin coat they will feel tacky for what seems like hours. 

Overall, these are great nail polishes, and for £1.99 a pop or 3 for £5, with an amazing new range of pastels and glitters, along with their core collection of brights and staple colours, you should definitely go and check them out yourself. 
Do you own any 2True or bargain drugstore products, let me know in the comments? I love a good quality bargain. 
Thanks for reading,
Lauren x 

P.S Don't forget that I am now selling advertising space on my blog for very low prices. Have a look at my Sponsor and Advertisers page for more info. 
Also, don't forget to follow. I am 1 away from my GFC target of 80 before it goes away on 1st July, and also I am 4 away from my Bloglovin' target of 50. 


7 comments :

  1. Love the glitter polish! So cute! Just found your blog and I'm in love already xx

    http://facebeforelace.blogspot.om

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, because i love your blog :-)

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Utopia dupe is a beautiful colour!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, and is a fraction of the price of the models own one!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Thanks very much :)
    Thanks for commenting Vicky!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |