PUBLICISE YOUR BLOG / ADVERTISE WITH ME

Sunday 16 June 2013

Hi guys!
I am now pleased to tell you that I am selling advertising space on my blog. This will be a way for me to earn money to support my blog, and for you to also publicise your blog. I have excellent rates, much more affordable than some blogs, and I have quite a few places available, Go on! Be the first to advertise with me!
I spend a lot of time on my blog, and to get some of that hard work back, to help me buy products, work on my layout, and more, it would be very much appreciated.
Everything is fair, and all ads are rotated throughout the 30 day cycle. I would really appreciate if you could all go over to the 'Sponsor', and not all of you have to purchase anything, but just have a browse, and think to yourself 'can I spare a few coins to help out someones blog, and get MINE noticed?'.
Some people are having problems viewing the Sponsor page and getting the widget to load, and to solve this, simple either use a different browser, or click the little button at near the url bar which looks like a page broken in half.
Thanks very much,
I couldn't run my blog without you guys.
Lauren x

1 comment :

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |