MUA Undress Me Too Palette

Sunday 23 June 2013

Hi guys!

Everyone loves a good bargain, and when that bargain is a dupe for a high end product, it's even better. 


We all get very excited about the MUA Undressed Palette, which is an exact UD Naked Palette dupe, but I never got round to buying it. Even weirder, I got the Undress Me Too, which is a dupe for the Naken 2, which I already own. I guess I just wanted a backup, as I wasn't prepared to buy another £36 palette. 
It is safe to say that it is pretty much an  exact dupe, as I have made a comparison and I may be posting that in the future. I would say that this one has near enough the same lasting time, if anything a tiny bit less time if you don't wear a primer. 


Here you can see all the amazing colours in the palette. There are 3 mattes and the rest are shimmers, but I really would like to buy some more matte shadows as I am growing to love them more and more. This palette is £4, which is about 30p an eyeshadow - such a great deal!


The first 6 colours are (top 3): Naked, Devotion, Shy, (bottom 3): Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal.


Then once again: (Top 3): Fiery, Lavish, Creamy. (Bottom 3): Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt. 
So they are all the colours, and as you can see they are really familiar to the UD ones. 
Now, I seem to have lost the swatches of this palette, but you shall see them when I do the comparison post, so I am very sorry about that guys, I will do better next time. 
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow, if possible via Bloglovin' because GFC is packing its bags in about a weeks time, and I really do not want any of my hard earned followers to loose out :(
Lauren x

This months large advertiser is The Best Makeup Products . If you are interested in advertising on my blog visit my advertisers page and my Sponsor page (you may need to use the broken page or a different browser as sometimes it doesn't load)

20 comments :

  1. They are such nice colours! Would be better with more matte colours but still so nice xx Great post!

    http://facebeforelace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thats my thoughts on it too! :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. the matte black looks so good!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, especially for doing some liner if you don't want anything too harsh! :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try one of the Naked palettes!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, in my eyes they are worth the steep price tag!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. I need this palette so much! Perfect colours for blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I have green eyes, but I think it would look stunning on blue too! :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Ooh! I suppose it's rude not to for only £4 a pop! :)

      Lauren x

      Delete
  6. I was tempted to pay out for the UD pallet but I will definitely buy the MUA one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was pretty annoyed because a few weeks after I got the UD one, this was released, but at least now I have a backup and the MUA one will be a great subsitute for travelling if I don't want to risk smashing the UD one!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  7. Lovely post doll!

    I've tagged you in my latest tag! Take a look!


    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/13-personal-questions-tag.html

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this tag looks great, I will be posting it next :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  8. such a bargain, love browns/nudes x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Me too, I always play it safe with eyeshadow, but I don't think there is anything wrong with that because its such a versatile look!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  9. This eye shadow pallett is brilliant.
    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster award
    http://talesofbeautypast.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/tag-liebster-award.html

    -Dani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!
      Thanks very much for tagging me!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  10. those colors look awesome!!

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |