Goodbye GFC...

Saturday 29 June 2013

Hi guys, just a quick update!
 
I am a little exhausted, I spent the day with my family at the coast today, and also had a rather successful bargainous haul, so look forward to that tomorrow.
85 of you now follow my blog. 85. I thought I would get about 10 followers on this blog, I really do thank you all. But, I know that at least 30 of you will be missing out on my blog as of monday, as I only have 55 followers on Bloglovin', and good old Google Reader is soon off, so please make sure you click the button below to follow me - I would hate for you to miss out!
 
Thanks, Lauren x
 
Follow on Bloglovin

 
My large advertiser this month is www.thebestmakeupproducts.com - If you are interested in advertising on this blog, visit the Advertisers page and then the Sponsor page on my blog. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |