Big Beauty Haul

Sunday 2 June 2013

Hi guys!
As you know, I went on the mammoth shopping trip with Megan yesterday, and I bought a lot of things. If you would like to see what clothing items I bought, then feel free to leave me a comment requesting that, but today is just for makeup - we got very excited about the Superdrug 3 for 2 offer. I will be reviewing everything in the future, so look out for that!


I got this cream blush, for the beautiful colour, and also because I have heard it being talked about so much on the internet via blogs and YouTube. It really does live up to the hype from what I have used so far! I love it lots.


I bought a staple makeup item. It is of course a repurchase of the famous Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. It is so nice, because it doesn't feel heavy at all, but prevents an oily complexion nearly all day. 


Now. I didn't want this. I actually picked up the Maybelline the Rocket, and went to buy that, but after asking if we wanted to swap the mascara, and us refusing she managed to sneakily, or by mistake, put this into my bag instead. I was very angry, and the only way to calm down was to remember that it was the free item. Its an OK mascara, I just wish the woman would have payed more attention, as I really was after a waterproof mascara on that trip. 


See that? Urban Decay Naked 2 dupe right there. I didn't want to run out of £36 worth of eyeshadow, because I use it everyday, so this is my backup one, which I will also use. For £4, you are making over £30 savings. 


I really love the MUA Power Pouts. I bought this one in the shade Broken Hearted and it is a lovely glossy, bright (berry toned) pink. It is really lovely, and I will be wearing this a lot whilst I embrace the bright lip this summer, I want to try it out more. 

This is a wonder product. Essie Good To Go topcoat. I really like this, as you can put it on, and it will make your nail polish completely dry, and also will make it really glossy. I found that my nail polish peeled off a great deal whilst wearing this, but that might have been to do with the polish I had on under. 


Mint green nail polish is one of my obsessions. Considering I have almost demolished my GOSH Miss Minty, I thought I would go ahead and get one of these, considering I was in a splurging mood, and I have been eyeing it up for a long time. I am very excited to use this. This is the Rimmel one, in Peppermint. 


Lychee. So. Pretty. I also love nude nail polish, but I don't own any until now. This is perfect, not too grey, not too pink, just a lovely in between. I like the look of 'mannequin hands' as people call it, as it complements any outfit.


I have heard a lot of good things about these 'Pout Polishes' by Sleek. I picked up the one in Powder Pink, as it was a pretty medium-pale pink which I like a lot. I am yet to properly try it, so I can't really say much about it yet. 


I wanted to try this foundation, but didn't want to spend £10.99 on something that will cover close to nothing on my skin. But whilst browsing round a local market of that town, I found this, with some other foundations, for £5. How exciting! I am more than sure that this is a genuine product, and I am very excited to use this, and with such a saving, I don't think there was any reason not to buy it!

Have you done any shopping this weekend? Let me know what you think of the things I got in the comments, or if you have tried any!
Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and follow via Bloglovin' and GFC before it goes away :(
Lauren x


7 comments :

  1. Really like every thing you bought..Need to try the Healthy mix, it's been on my wish list for soo long :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It is a light coverage but with a bit of concealer it is great!
      It smells amazing too, definitely try it at some point!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. I love that Revlon blush, but does it look just as bright on the skin? I'm not too bold when it comes to blush to be honest haha!

    Tania x
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about that too, but pop into a Boots or Superdrug if you live in the UK and test it on your hand. It does come out a lot more sheer, but can be buildable. I agree with you on the bold blush thing haha.
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Ah!I'm so jealous that you have the Coral Reef blush! I've been trying to get my hands on it for months! It's such a beautiful color!

    -Megan
    www.armywifestylelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had my eye on it for a long time too! I haven't spotted it in my local shops so I just HAD to pick this up when I was there!
      Lauren x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |