Winged Out EOTD

Saturday 25 May 2013

Hi guys!
So, I may sound a little overexcited in this post, as I am very hyper after just managing to pick up my own pair of disco pants from Primark! Eeep! So, yeah. That happened.
 I will be doing some upcoming posts on ways I wear my disco pants, and also I may be doing a comparison between Topshop ones (belonging to Megan) and my Primark ones at some point.
Onto todays post.
I have always been a fail at applying winged liner, because I don't have a proper eyeliner that works. I saw on a youtube video that you could use some mascara and an angled brush to create the wing, and thats what I did!
For my brows, I used Tease from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. For the liner, I used Blackout from the same palette, and then went over it with and angled brush and Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof. On the waterline I used a Bourjois Smokey Effet liner in Sparkling Granite, which is a navy glittery liner, but the glitter doesn't show too much. I also used some of the Avon Glimmerstick in Blackest Black over it to deepen it up. For actual mascara, I used the Sheer Cover Extra Length Mascara in Black/Brown, which I find does an AMAZING job of adding length.
As a base, I used the MUA Pro Base Eye Primer, which I love. Then for my base colour I used Bootycall from the UD Naked 2 palette, and then I used a teeny tiny amount of Suspect on the outer third. I then worked a small amount of Tease into the crease, to add slight dimension. To line the lower lashline, I used Half Baked - a strong gold shimmer, which I thought completed the entire look. I saw on a post Megan did, which invlolved gold on the lower lashline, and I am now obsessed with it myself.
So, thats all for todays post... well, there was actually quite a lot there if I am honest!
What eye products have you been loving recently?
Thanks for reading,
Bye!

13 comments :

  1. I love winged liner! That's my every day look basically, except for the sparkling liner on the waterline. Great post :)

    Tania x
    daisiesndreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ooh! I don't have enough time to do this everyday, I wish I could :(. The weekend is my day for experimenting and really taking my time with my makeup!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks very much! And thanks for commenting Gabriƫlle!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to use mascara on an angled brush for the wing!
    I love the make up, looks great, particularly love the Half Baked on the lower lash line, it looks really pretty!!

    x Elise
    wildcupcake.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was great when I saw it too!
      Thanks, I think it really finishes up the look!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. the eyeliner looks so good! i cant do wings either haha!xo

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I am such a perfectionist, I will spend SO much time trying to get them even, which is pointless because it never happens haha!
      (sshh, thats why only one eye is shown in my EOTD posts...sneaky)!
      Haha!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty, I really like the smudged liner! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, and for commenting!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  6. This looks lovely :-)

    alexrocksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! Doing eyeliner is the hardest thing I have to do every day, so it's good to know that others struggle as well! ;) And the glitter line looks great, I'll absolutely try this for summer! :)
    xoxo
    http://a-little-touch-of-magic.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |