GOSH Volume Lip Shine Glosses Review

Monday 6 May 2013

Hi guys!
As you know, GOSH is a brand which I am pretty obsessed with, the nail polishes, and the makeup! The quality of their products is outstanding!
These lip glosses are really nice, and they give a nice sheer amount of colour to your lips, so I like to wear these for school, as they are very wearable, and don't look like too much.
The shades I won are 04, and 07, I don't know the colours (sorry!), but there is a sheer red, and then a sheer browny colour, which sounds horrible, but looks great.


I don't know if I am right on the scent here, but I am pretty sure they smell like the Fruit Salad flavoured Chewits sweets! YUM!


Here you can see that the colours are pretty sheer, maybe a little more pigmentation would be better, but otherwise I really like these products! I think they have quite a good lasting power too!


This picture was just to show the applicator, which is a doe-foot, making it very easy and quick to apply, so I like to take these on the go with me!

I cannot find an exact link to this product, but these are similar: http://www.superdrug.com/lightn-shine-lip-glaze-light-purple/invt/249662&bklist 
Have you tried these? Let me know in the comments!
Also, you can follow me on various sites, and GFC, so check out the buttons to the right for that! I am like the super blogger here, spending my bank holiday doing coding and html! :O
Thanks for stopping by,
Lauren x


7 comments :

  1. Haven't tried any of the GOSH lip glosses, but this post definitely made me want to try the red one, so I'll look out for it! :)

    Following!
    Tania x
    daisiesndreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it is really good!
      Thanks!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this brand, but the colors look great!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, the products are great!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. oooh no i haven't tried these, they look great!! :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love the red lip stick
    I'll look out for it

    Goforglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |