New Layout + Logo?

Sunday 5 May 2013

Hi guys! If you are a frequent reader of my blog, you may or may not have noticed, that my layout and logo has changed! I have spent yesterday and this morning tweaking with things on the layout, to make it look more professional, and I am really pleased with the effect!
I wanted a simple logo, as I was so used to having one with the coloured background. The white is more easy on the eye, which I like.
I also have made most of the things on my blog a browny/'sepia' effect, which normally I would avoid, but I wanted by blog to be neutral, so it would compliment the pictures on my posts.
Let me know what you think of all this new layout and logo stuff on my blog, what you have seen before, was only temporary until I finally found something I liked - and I think I found it!
Anything that changes on my blog from now on, will be only minor little tweaks, nothing that will make a huge difference.
Thanks for reading, leave your thoughts below!
Lauren x
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Wow, this post is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to tell her.


    Have a look at my page ... cccam viasat hd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Like the Amazing Content you Post. Keep up the good Work. Visit Beauty Write For Us

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |