Topshop Wishlist #2

Saturday 4 May 2013

I love Topshop, but I only own a couple of items. This is soon to change though, as hopefully I will pick up something when I go birthday shopping with Megan and her mum. Go wish her a happy birthday in around a month! So, with me saving, the second best thing then shopping, is a wishlist, and that's what this post is for today!

Look at all these beautiful things!
I tried to get a mix of all the categories. Most of these are from the 'new in' section, so they will all be available, if you are interested. Everything is linked, so you can go and have a look for yourself, and see everything on the models, because they look a lot nicer!
This is a new product in the Topshop makeup line. I think these are like the balm stains everyone and their mothers are coming out with, but more like a lipstick form. The colour is super pretty, and I would definitely wear it a great deal in spring!
This. Spring/Summer in a top. I don't like to wear crop tops, but on the model this looked great, and with something high waisted (disco pants be mine), it wouldn't show of much skin at all. Because it is knitted, I think it takes the thought of it being cropped is out the window.
These disco pants, are the one thing I WILL be buying when I go shopping with Megan. She has ordered some online, so as long as I get the all-good from her, about the quality and the fit, they will be in my shopping bag in a matter of seconds. Fingers crossed they have my size!
A satchel is something I always have me eye on, and this one is more summery than your common black/brown. They also had an orange, a white and an bright colbalt blue colour. I liked the yellow/lime, as it was a less harsh colour than the other ones. I often find myself watching the Cambride Satchel advert, and I think that inspired me to want to buy one for myself! I expect that this will be pretty good quality, and for £28 it's not bad!
Finally, some shoes. I really like the gladiator type sandals, but I don't think I could pull them off if they went up to/past my ankle, so these ones are a more dainty subsitute. On the model, they look so pretty, and I think I could wear them with skirts, dresses, and even jeans. They are a really versatile pair of shoes, and the studs add a nice bit of detail on them.
So, that's my wishlist, let me know if there is anything you are lusting after be it from Topshop or somewhere else! I would love to know - it might make me want to get it!
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow, via Bloglovin' and GFC, and also on twitter.
Bye! Lauren x

8 comments :

  1. Oh wow I love the look of the new Topshop lip products!!! I love their makeup xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The cream blushes are amazing!
      Thanks for commenting,
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. hello dear :) thank you for your comment
    like your blog as well
    and following it
    btw that satchel is really cool ;)
    xx
    http://www.theothersideofwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madga!
      It is pretty cool, and it looks like it would last a long time!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. I really want disco pants!! let me know how they are! :) xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will Rena!
      Thanks for commenting,
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. I remember getting a knitted top like this crop top in dark army-green. It had sequins on the front. I really like like. :)

    Thanks for stopping by, love your blog & following you now!

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - beauty, makeup & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! That sounds really nice, I bet you wear that a lot!
      Thanks for commenting!
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |