Cyprus

Thursday 23 May 2013

Hi guys!
Sometimes, we need to relax and have no stress for a few days.
I did just that in this past few days when I visited Ayia Napa in Cyprus for 10 days. It was great.
The B-E-A-UTIFUL view from my hotel room!
Besides the fact that I witnessed kids eating their own bogeys on lilos in the middle of the pool, I think I broke my toe, and that 3 times we ordered drinks, something went wrong - the good points definitely outweighed the bad on this holiday.
Looking a little damaged after a few days.. 


This kept me company on the plane! See what I did there?
 I've tanned up, besides wearing factor 50 SPF, and now the Maybelline BB Cream matches me. I'm happy. I'm not one to burn, I just go brown. I also bought some great presents for my friends, and also for myself - I'm a sucker for tourist shops, and I have no problem with buying cheap tat at times, I find it fun.
Over my holiday, I got to my goal of 75 followers, only to remember that GFC is soon to be leaving, so click that bloglovin' button over there at the right, if you would like to stay up to date with The Beau Bow!
Flowers in the middle of the motorway?
We hired a car for 3 days, and saw many, many sights. We went to the mountains in Troodos, and we visited the capital - Nicosia for a day, and also crossed over to the Turkish side of the country, it was fun. We also explored Ayia Napa a bit, visiting a few pretty beaches, whilst trying not to get caught up with some of the people who were on their path to only one place - the clubbing square. I avoided that area, we walked through once, but only at a safe hour, where there wasn't much going on.
It was HOT.
The hotel was lovely, and it was my first all inclusive experience. It was great. I could walk up to the pool bar, the restaurant buffet, or the snack bar, or anywhere in the hotel that served food/drinks, and get it without incurring any costs. The staff were so friendly! I spent quite a lot of unexpected time in the pool, because of the extraordinary temperatures, reaching up to 32 degrees one day!
Overall, I had a great holiday, and now, even with not a lot of sleep due to a late night flight home, I am ready to start posting again!
I hope to do more of these 'lifestyle' kind of posts, as I really enjoyed writing this one - let me know if that is something you would like to see!
Where is your favourite place to go on holiday?

Thanks for reading,
Lauren x


4 comments :

  1. This may be weird but for my GCSE geography course we are doing tourism and one of the places we have to look at is Ayia Napa and it sounds fab there!
    Anyway, it sounds like you had a great time and well done on 75 followers! :')

    Kathryn x

    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your geography course sounds fun! It really is fab there!
      Thanks, I never would have thought 75 people would want to read about me rambing on about makeup!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. I wish I went! It looks so lovely, and 32 degrees? Yes please!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish I could have taken you with me!
      I know right, it was REALLY hot though, but I can't complain to be honest!
      Thanks for commenting Megan,
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |