Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Thursday 2 May 2013

Hi everyone!
Why haven't I blogged about this product sooner. Why. Why. WHY. It's incredible, and it really lives up the the hype it gets on the internet. 12 shades, of beautiful, highly pigmented, neutral (high end) eyeshadows, in one place, all in lovely packaging for £36. For a high end palette, that totals up to be £3 per eyeshadow. Better than MAC, and quite a few drugstore brands too!
So, I am just going to show you some images of the palette, and then I will have swatches of each colour too.



Super Sleek Packaging 

Ooh, eye shadows!
These are all such wearable shades, which is why I like it so much. I have become attached to neutral shadows, and I find that I can get many looks out of this one palette.


L-R (top and bottom pics): Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall. Chopper, Tease, Snakebite


On these swatches, I literally swiped my finger once or twice over the pan, and this shows how good the pigmentation is.


L-R (top and bottom pictures) - Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout.


My favourite shades are YDK, Bootycall, and Suspect, and I also love Tease for the crease, and it also is pretty good in my eyebrows!


What are your favourite shades if you have this or the Naked 1, I would love to know!
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow and comment!

Lauren x

7 comments :

  1. This palette is on the very top of my wish list! All the shades look absolutely lovely, really really love all of them!

    x Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something I will definitely recommend to you!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Want to have this so bad!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously recommend it so much!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. I want this palette so much! I just love neutral eye shadows and these shades are just divine! I think Pistol has to be my favourite, you could glam that up or grunge it down so easily!

    x

    http://diaryofawannabesomething.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, pistol is great! I like the slight edgyness you can get with the hint of gunmetal lining your lower lashes, its really cool!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Hi! If it's not any pressure, could you check out my blog and give me some feedback

    www.justadashofsparkle.blogspot.com

    Thnx ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |