Beauty Wishlist #1

Wednesday 8 May 2013

So, as you know, I am on a spending ban, and the reason for that is... I am going shopping with Megan in just under a month, so I need to save my monies, otherwise I will have a few pounds against her birthday money! ;). So, I would like to get a few beauty things, and some of which are going to be in todays post! If I want more things in the future, I will do a part 2.
Lush Tea Tree Water: £3.95 (100ml) - CLICK HERE
I have wanted a good toner for my skin for a while now, and as I never see a day without blemishes, this may help to clear them and soothe them, as it is tea tree. I'm not going to buy the hefty badboy, as I want to try it out first.
Nivea Caramel Lip Butter £1.99 - CLICK HERE
So, I have heard these being talked about for a while now, and sadly, I still haven't hopped onto that bandwagon. I will be shortly though, as I would like to try this caramel scented/flavoured one. Mmm! For £1.99 that isn't bad at all for a lip balm, and the tin is quite slim, so easy to carry around.
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara £7.99 - CLICK HERE
Okay, so when I saw this was released, I knew I wanted it instantly, but I held onto the temptation, and have waited until now, I saw that the Mega Plush mascara is now released in the UK, which I was really excited about, but I like waterproof mascara, and they don't have that, so this will be fine for me!
Essie Fiji Nail Polish £7.99 - CLICK HERE
So, what is there to say about this product? You probably all know about this polish, as it is so highly raved about on the internet, through YouTube and blogging. It is just a colour that I would wear all the time, and probably repurchase, as it is so pretty!
Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in Live Pink £3.99 - CLICK HERE
This is a bargain. I love the Rimmel blush I own, and I want something a little brighter and more colourful for the current upcoming seasons. It just looks so pretty! I don't feel like I own a blush like this, as most of my pinks are either bubblegum, or super bright, whereas this is on the dustier side of things.
MUA Power Pout Lipstick in Irreplaceable £3.00 - CLICK HERE
At the moment, I am all about the sticks. Everyone and their mother is coming out with some of these, from Revlon, to Clinique, to Laura Mercier, to MUA. For £3, I cannot pass this up. I did swatch this in the shop I think and it was really nice. This is what I call a bargain.
So, that is what's on my wishlist, but I would like to know what is on yours in the comments!
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow, using all the buttons to the right, and I will see you in my next post.
Bye! Lauren x

3 comments :

  1. Girl, DEFINITELY get the Rocket! You will love it! I actually don't like any of the Volum' Express mascaras but this one is like no other!

    -Megan
    www.armywifestylelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will! There is a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug at the moment, so I suppose I can't say no! :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. I really want to get the essie nail polish! A great one for summer :)

    mabilicious.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |