Primark Disco Pants

Monday 27 May 2013

Hi guys!
If you can't remember, in my last post, I mentioned that I bought some disco pants from Primark! I am very, very excited, as I have been lusting after disco pants for quite some time.
I was planning on buying the Topshop ones, but this way I saved £14 for a pair that is near enough identical in quality, and look lovely aswell. By the way, a huge thanks to Megan for photographing these!



So, as you can see, these are pretty shimmery, especially outside. They have a gunmetal button, which I like. They are a little long on me, but that's why I bought a size up, so I can grow into them. They are also a little baggy at the knees, but to be honest, me and Megan decided that we both lack in 'knee fat' so that's probably why, haha.



As you can see, the knee wrinkles disappear as I sit down, but they get a little baggy at the 'crotch' area, if that's the normal way to describe it?! But I don't mind. I have been wearing these disco pants a lot since I have got them, which is actually only a few days. (in this picture, I rolled up the bottoms, I like to wear them that way).


Compared to the Topshop ones, these are a lot less soft. If I had to describe it, the Topshop ones are like thicker leggings, and the Primark ones are like thin trousers. Do you understand what I mean by that? I'm not sure if I described it very well. Either way, I think both are great, and if I could have both, I would. I know Megan wants to pick up these ones as an emergency/backup pair.

Do you own any disco pants? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading,
Lauren x

P.S - If I could all ask you a favour, it would be great if you call all follow via Bloglovin' as GFC over their will soon be going and you will not be able to keep up to date with my blog, and I will have a lot less viewers. Thanks guys, there is a button below, and also to the right!

Follow on Bloglovin



6 comments :

  1. i have the topshop ones and i love them! these look great though!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the Topshop ones too! They are great and for the £16 price tag!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. What's happening with GFC? :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, from what I have heard, Google Reader is going, which is how you see all the posts from the blogs you are following on the blogger dashboard/home, and you can click to read them.
      But, once that is gone, GFC doesn't have much point, so our hard earned follower numbers will be gone, and we will have to find a substitute way for people follow, otherwise nobody will read our blogs. I chose bloglovin' as it's really easy to use.
      Sorry for such a long comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. these look super great!
    I've been looking for a pair of decent disco pants for a while, i'll have to get myself some!
    Caitlin xx

    http://pinkimperfecti0ns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! like the Amazing outfit. Keep posting such good content. Visit Beauty Write For Us

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |