THE SIMPLE FLAT BOOT

Monday 1 December 2014



Last year, I went for a faux suede chunky small heel boot, and wore them endless amounts, although on reflection this Autumn/Winter I don't like them quite so much (although I do crack them out sometimes) and wanted to go for a flat option.

One of the perks of having small feet is that I can still fit into the New Look Generation like, where these are from. They are like a flat chelsea boot but with a little scalloped detailing on the side panels which I really liked. The heel is slightly thicker than a normal flat so still makes me appear and inch or so taller (having small feet comes in hand with a short height) and I really like that.

I have been wearing these with skirts, jeans, jeans rolled up - everything. I love the look of them with any outfit and they are so comfortable to wear that I never get sore feet even if I'm going all day.

I kind of hope these last me into next year but at £19.99 they hardly broke the bank either. I can't get enough of them and look forward to exploring more ways to style them.

7 comments :

  1. I love these! I have small feet to so might try and find them Love the scalloped edge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and great price, I love new look kids so much xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely boots, they look very gorgeous.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't beat a good pair of black boots - I adore this style, kind of the whole "chelsea boot" rip off kinda idea! thanks for sharing!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I have small feet too so I'll definitely be picking these up


    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely boots. I've got a similar pair from H&M :)

    I'm running a "Christmas" giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the perks of having teeny feet! These boots are lovely! The edging around the elastic is so dainty!

    Katie || K NEL xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |