WET N WILD LIP PRODUCTS

Thursday 4 December 2014


If there's one thing I have way too many of, make it lipsticks. In a recent trip to Florida I took advantage of the non-UK products and got myself a quartet from Wet n Wild, the majority of which I love.

I'll start with the one I don't wear very much, which is Think Pink (3rd Clockwise). It's too pale for me and just washes me out and looks too barbie, but it is a stunning colour for those who can pull it off.

Starting back from the top is my absolute favourite of them all, Purty Persimmon. A punchy orange red that I never would have guessed would suit me, but boy does it. This has quicky become my favourite bright lipstick and I often even reach for it more often than my nudes at the weekends - it really is a 'feel good' colour for me.

Another nice one from the same line is Mauve Outta Here, a subtle pink purple that appears slightly more plummy on the lips, but still everyday, neither too bright or dark. I really like the formula of these too, they are really thick and almost matte, and although it takes some work for application, the finish and lasting time as well as gorgeous colour wins me over time and time again.

From the Fergie Centre Stage collection is Ferguson Crest Cabernet. It has a more eccentric packaging and a glossier finish to the actual lipstick. This is a deep purple, reminding me slightly of MAC Rebel but a little lighter in colour (although it does show a little darker if layered on the lips) and I'm coming to terms with this one slowly but surely.

If you live in the US and want some budget friendly lipsticks, definitely go and check out the Wet n Wild stand, and have a browse among the endless colours.

2 comments :

  1. I really want to try some Wet N Wild products but I live in the UK :( x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so much about Wet N Wild lipsticks! I really hope I get a chance to try them.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |