THE EVERYDAY EYE

Friday 28 November 2014


As I'm sure most of you fellow beauty bloggers know, when you have masses of eye products in so many shades getting ready in the morning can become quite a lengthy process, and my strict schedule before school just simply won't allow for me to be rummaging around the depths of my IKEA Alex for that long, so I've found a good little routine (which I picked up in America) that's keeping me going.

Since I started wearing eyeshadow I never really stopped. My eyes seem to look bare without it and so finding time to slap some on is always a must. I draw on a little of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt and blend with a finger, then apply with a fluffy brush some of Milani Beach Sand on top. If I need a little matte crease, I simply take the same brush in my bronzer or contour colour and apply that.

Just as with eyeshadow, I can't miss a slick of liner and a little wing each day and I feel like I look as if I have no eyes whatsoever. This one is the Milani Eye Tech Perfection Pen which has taken a little while for me to get used to, but it seems to get the job done quickly with immense pigmentation so only one coat is needed.

For lashes, my new favourite mascara goes by the name of Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Waterproof. Length, volume and a nice curl all in one is the only thing I need, and a coat or three of this leaves beautiful lashes without a clump in sight.

What is your go to look at the moment?

2 comments :

  1. Yoghurt is such a great base shade! I find myself reaching for it so often.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using eye pencils in my daily routine I can't find the time for palettes anymore now, but as you said I feel bare without anything xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |