DAINTY NECKLACES

Saturday 8 November 2014


The stages of statement necklaces have more than passed for me, and nowadays I tend to crave the dainty, tiny accents round my collar, and when in America I found some perfect candidates in Forever 21 for the equivalent of about a £1-£2 so I picked up a good little trio.

The first is two rings kind of interlinked into each other. This is different to anything I've seen before so I couldn't resist it of course. I've been wearing this with my beige-y coloured jumper and LOVING it to be fair. I also like to wear this with the tiny triangle necklace as they look rather nice with one shorter than the other. They both have a normal chain, and I love how they look barely-there.

The other is on a different more boxy chain, and is a small 'v'. This one is like others I have seen before but I think it's a good staple to own so of course I chose that one too. I wish I had looked at the other jewellery in Forever 21 as there were some really affordable pieces in there, and if you get a chance to go in there either in London or elsewhere, definitely browse the masses of jewellery.

8 comments :

  1. I much prefer dainty necklaces to statement pieces and these three are so pretty!
    I love Forever 21's jewellery they have such a good range.

    Sophie Leigh x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh lovely finds x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty. I like dainty necklaces because they are simple but so beautiful. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing finds! I love really dainty pieces because chunky stuff doesn't always suit me so I have to think about wearing big statement pieces.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely! I adore dainty necklaces, I have never been a fan of big statement pieces anyway :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are absolutely gorgeous, especially for knitwear when you don't want a statement piece xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Forever for cheap jewelry but it does tend to wear really poorly with time
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this picture makes me weak at the knees lauren!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |