A SPRINKLE OF GLITTER EXPERIENCE

Tuesday 4 November 2014

 Photo Credit: The Beauty Pier

On Sunday I had the pleasure to get tickets to see Louise (or Sprinkle of Glitter) on her very first live show, piloted in her home town in Northampton. It wasn't too far of a drive from where I live so I thought it'd be nice to go, along with my best friends Megan and Anna, and Anna's younger sister Rachel.

I'm sure you are aware of the controversy of Youtube Culture and the idea of a meet and greet (standing cold in a queue for two hours to get a brief hug and selfie) didn't appeal to Louise, nor myself, so this setting was perfect. It was a small room, filled with 220 people in the Northampton Guildhall, and there was some Q&A time, a quiz with audience participation, and also some story telling as well as a sing song from Darcy to 'Let it Go' which was just too darn cute. Me and my friends also managed to see some of Louise's closest friends and family as well as Gleam members Dom and Maddie while we queued.

A goodie bag was also given to each member, including balloons, a bottle of water with the Sprinkle of Glitter blog logo on it (which I am using until you can no longer see the writing), a badge, a pen, a pot of glitter (love it) and a signed card all in a canvas bag with the logo on. It was a nice touch and really added to the pre-show excitement. The seats were great and as Louise said there was no need to arrive early as it wasn't a first come first serve basis, and even the back seats weren't far at all from the stage. That's another point - the stage setup. It looked brilliant, and very 'Louise' - balloons, lighting in a purple/pink tone, and her favourite songs playing while we waited for her show. She herself looked smashing too.

At the end we did get time to get a picture and I am looking very pleased in the above photo, obviously reflecting the great time I had. Honestly, I can see this becoming a more widespread thing due to the success of this one, so if you get the chance do go and see it. Congratulations to Louise - she was a delight to watch. *applause*

3 comments :

  1. Sounds like a really lovely evening. A much better way for people to see YouTubers than as you say waiting for hours just for a quick hello & a photo,
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of people talking about this event and it really sounded amazing and much more tempting than any other youtube events!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love Louise. I think she seems so down to earth! I'd love to be her best friend hehe! :)

    Looks like the show was really good!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |