THREE NEW CHEEK PRODUCTS

Tuesday 25 November 2014


While in America I had a bit of a spending spree in CVS as well as having a browse and small purchase in Sephora. When I got home I realised my collection of cheek products had grown a little, some high end some drugstore, and I haven't actually used anything else since.

The first I got was the NXY Cream Blush in Natural. I really like the texture of these, they don't get to a powder and they are almost a little tacky to apply, so they look so natural and radiant. The colour is perfect for me too - blush often looks a little cray on me so I tend to go for the subtle offerings.

I managed to find the hyped NYC Sunny Bronzer for a minute price so picked it up right away. I like this one because it's entirely matte - something that goes quite hard to find in the drugstore, and it's also a really nice warm tone. Just go light handed with a duo fibre brush or something because it is pretty pigmented.

The final one is the Nars Laguna and Orgasm duo. I was eyeing this up for a while and I am glad I got it. The blush is similar to one I have from Sleek, just a little less in your face, and the bronzer is a lot more subtle than the NYC offering for me, just because it's slightly cooler (only just). This was $24 and I think it was pretty well spent.

6 comments :

  1. Oh great picks! I've been shopping my stash when it comes to cheek products lately so these look extremely tempting! x
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so, so much about NYC sunny bronzer! It really does sound incredible.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the NARS duo - think I'd use it a lot!!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the NARS duo, I'm seriously lusting over the Virtual Domination palette at the minute, but I'm not entirely sure that I can justify the price!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The NARS duo is gorgeous I am totally all over them at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about the NYC sunny bronzer from American bloggers x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |