BATH AND BODY WORKS POCKETBAC

Tuesday 11 November 2014


I has a bit of an obsession with hand gel about half a year ago, and to be fair I kind of got bored with my endless stock of Cuticura Passion Flower and Mango. When I was in Bath & Body works I was overwhelmed with the vast selection of fragrances of their PocketBac and I couldn't resist picking up a few.

My personal favourite is Island Margarita, it smells incredible and fresh. I don't actually know what Margarita's smell like, but, it is what I imagine. Fresh, clean and subtly zesty and tangy. Sweet Pea is basically (as the names suggests) a very sweet fruity-floral scent. Caribbean Escape smells fresh but also with a hint of coconut - the typical holiday scent in a hand gel.

The reason I like these so much is that they keep you germ free but don't smell too chemical like other bog standard hand gels, they smell divine so I basically slap these on as regularly as I can. I wish I had got more if I knew they'd be so darn good, I probably would have ended up with drawers full.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |