MILANI EYE TECH PERFECTION LINER

Thursday 30 October 2014


Whilst doing some beauty shopping in America, it came to my attention that I've been using my usual liner for far too long, and could do with trying out another. I spotted this Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner for a mere $7.99 with a free eyeshadow in Beach Sand too, and I couldn't resist. 

These curved liners have interested me for a while now after seeing the NYX Curve one but that was a little more pricey and I thought I'd give this one a go instead as I bought a few other NYX products. It does take some getting used to with how to hold the actual packaging, but my liner still looks good when I use this so I wouldn't say it caused much difficulty. You can actually take the pen out that just slides to reveal a tiny little pen but I think it's too short to actually get enough control. 


One thing I will say, is this is black. Like, intense black, and I love it. No layering it like you sometimes do with a greyish liner, oh no. This is a one coat and you have a gel-looking line going on. It is bloody brilliant. Also, I didn't find it to smudge, it lasted all day until I at one point in the evening (in the midst of coursework) began to manically rub my eye, but I gave it a rub in the day and it didn't smudge at all so it's rather long wearing. 

To be honest, I'm a little sad that I only have one of these now; I could do with another, or perhaps for Milani to come to the UK so I can keep my stock of this replenished...



2 comments :

  1. This sounds fantastic and what a unique shape?! Love the sound of it xx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of Milani's eyeliners are apparently incredibly black! They are definitely a brand I want to try but they are so hard to get your hands on.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |