THE CHUNKY MONOCHROME JUMPER

Monday 6 October 2014


The seasons are changing, and for me, that means buying more clothes. I was in the need for some new jumpers, and I had three ideas in mind; a monochrome option, a camel coloured one, and an oatmeal coloured one. In H&M I found the perfect 'salt and pepper' esque jumper and I cannot wait to get more wear out of this.

It cost me a mere £14.99 which is really affordable for a jumper, and it's just the right thickness - not too overheating, but not too thin that you need to wear something underneath for warmth in the colder months. I am picturing wearing this with ripped jeans, a leather jacket and ankle boots, or even some leather coated jeans if I can find any and a beanie - the looks are endless, which is why I really love it. It is a nice length, not cropped, but not oversized or long, and although it's not completely fitted, it isn't too baggy (I want an oatmeal one with these qualities instead).

I am hoping that H&M come out with some more jumpers of this style so that I can grab a couple more, but if you have been seeing any nice ones in any other stores, let me know.

5 comments :

  1. Ooh jumpers like this are such classics - love it!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jumper, I need a black one :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love H&M jumpers they are great, and this is so cute xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very tempted to grab one of these myself, it looks lovely! Reasonable price too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love this jumper, i can't believe how cheap it was! It looks so good quality and perfect for cold autumn weather :) x

    I've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |